1. General RestrictionsA) You agree not to use the website or our services for any commercial use, without written authorisation of Censtudios.
B-1) The redistribution of our videos (and other services) without our authorization is not allowed and will be seen as copyright infringement and/or theft.
B-2) The redistribution of our services (including the videos we provide and downloadable packs) for the primary purpose of generating revenue is not allowed and will be reported as copyright infringement and theft.
B-3) Claiming our work as yours, even by posting in any game or forum, as well as impersonating to be one of our staff is not allowed.
C) You agree not to use or launch any automated system (including, without limitation, any robot, spider or offline reader) that accesses the Website in a manner that sends more request messages to the Censtudios servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a publicly available, standard (i.e. not modified) web browser.
D) You agree not to collect any personal data of any user or staffmember of the website or any service.
E) You agree not to (or attempt to) circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with the security of the servers, website or features that (1) prevent or restrict use or copying of any User Submissions or Censtudios Content or (2) enforce limitations on use of the website or the content accessible on the website.
F) You agree not to include any of our videos (including the "Censtudios Viewer" itself) onto your own website or any other internet server without our written authorisation.
G) You agree not to alter our videos in any way or use parts of scenes for your own video, without written permission from Censtudios.
H) You may not attempt to interfere with, hack, or otherwise decipher any transmissions to or from the Censtudios servers, nor that of its providers.
I) You may not post on the Censtudios website, forums or any other Censtudios service and/ or link ("URL") to any website which contain illegal/sexual material, content which could harm or disrupt another user's personal network, computer, and/or content which violates the Censtudios Terms of Service
You agree that you will comply with all of the other provisions of the Terms and the Censtudios Community Guidelines at all times during your use of the Services.
2. DownloadsThe downloadable "Packs" offered by Censtudios are guaranteed to be clean and will not harm your computer in any way. Censtudios may therefore not be held responsible to damage done to your computer after downloading our packs.
Censtudios also may not be held responsible for damage done to your computer after downloading our packs from a 3rd party website.
Uploading a "mirror" of our downloadable packs onto other websites it not allowed.
3. SubmissionsOn our forums or other services you retain all of your ownership rights in your User Submissions (including video-uploads, comments and forum posts), but you are required to grant limited licence rights to Censtudios.
You agree not to post/comment/upload any inappropriate content -such as sexual, vulgar or other abusive material- as we can and will report you to your ISP (Internet Service Provider) and/or authorities if we deem necessary.
4. General Legal TermsThe Terms constitute the whole legal agreement between you and Censtudios and govern your use of the Services and completely replace any prior agreements between you and Censtudios in relation to the Services.
You agree that Censtudios may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to the Terms, by email, regular mail, or postings on the Censtudios website.
You agree that if Censtudios does not exercise or enforce any legal right or remedy which is contained in the Terms (or which Censtudios has the benefit of under any applicable law), this will not be taken to be a formal waiver of Censtudios' rights and that those rights or remedies will still be available to Censtudios.
If any court of law, having the jurisdiction to decide on this matter, rules that any provision of these Terms is invalid, then that provision will be removed from the Terms without affecting the rest of the Terms. The remaining provisions of the Terms will continue to be valid and enforceable.
ViolationViolation of these terms can get your account or ip suspended from our website(s) and services. We also have the right to report your actions to your ISP (Internet Service Provider) or the right authorities.
You agree with this document after one or more of the following:
- You read this document
- You view one of our videos
- You download atleast one of our packs (also from a 3rd party source)
- You sign up for one of the Censtudios services
All about online rpg games is here.